Based on the findings of a recent study published in JAMA Internal Medicine, mortality rates are lower for patients who are admitted during weeks when TJC surveyors show up unannounced than during other times of the year. What does this mean for hospitals?
Page 1 of 11
We help hospitals and health systems, and other healthcare organizations improve performance and overcome obstacles to providing safe, quality patient care.
Compass Clinical Consulting
100 E. RiverCenter Blvd, Suite 100
Covington, KY 41011
- Heads Up on Sexual Harassment in Healthcare Settings
- The Joint Commission Updates Hand Hygiene Compliance
- The Joint Commission’s Hospital National Patient Safety Goals for 2018
- Four Common EMTALA Vulnerabilities Hospitals Should Know … But Probably Don’t
- Pervasive Problem: Psychiatric Patient Treatment in The Emergency Department
- Compass in the Media – 2017 Contributions
- Mental Health Patients: Keeping Staff & Patients Safe Without a Behavioral Health Services Unit