The interim’s changes to the formulary saved $700,000 for the hospital. Increased operational efficiency led to lower labor costs, as the Pharmacy department was able to function at a high level with 5 fewer FTEs than indicated by an earlier consultant’s recommendations.
We help hospitals and health systems, and other healthcare organizations improve performance and overcome obstacles to providing safe, quality patient care.
Compass Clinical Consulting
100 E. RiverCenter Blvd, Suite 100
Covington, KY 41011
- Compass Clinical Consulting Joins TiER1 Performance Solutions
- The Joint Commission on Workplace Violence: Q&A
- Workplace Violence: Sentinel Event Alert 59
- FDA Issues Safety Guidelines to Reduce the Risk of Surgical Fires
- Preliminary Denial of Accreditation: How to successfully resolve
- Compass Announces Lisa Prytula, MA, RN-BC as Associate Managing Director
- FAQs: Sexual Harassment and Hostile Work Environments in Hospitals