The interim’s changes to the formulary saved $700,000 for the hospital. Increased operational efficiency led to lower labor costs, as the Pharmacy department was able to function at a high level with 5 fewer FTEs than indicated by an earlier consultant’s recommendations.
We help hospitals and health systems, and other healthcare organizations improve performance and overcome obstacles to providing safe, quality patient care.
Compass Clinical Consulting
100 E. RiverCenter Blvd, Suite 100
Covington, KY 41011
- Is Your Healthcare Team Suffering from Initiative Fatigue?
- The Impact of Electronic Health Records in Patient Safety
- The Achilles Heel during Survey for Infection Prevention and Control: High-Level Disinfection and Sterilization
- Lisa Waldowski, DNP, APRN, CIC, Joins Compass Clinical
- The 90-Minute Life Safety Code Document Review
- CMS Announces Increased Oversight of Accrediting Organizations
- Does your Moderate Sedation Program measure up to the standards?