The threat of loss of accreditation is one that keeps survey coordinators and hospital leaders awake at night, but for most hospitals, it’s more of a bogeyman than an actual threat—there are many stages an organization must go through and fail before their accrediting bodies slam the hammer down on them. But a recent case of decertification and recertification by Medicare stands as a cautionary tale for hospitals across the country to never lose site of the goals of quality and safety.
Page 1 of 11
We help hospitals and health systems, and other healthcare organizations improve performance and overcome obstacles to providing safe, quality patient care.
Compass Clinical Consulting
100 E. RiverCenter Blvd, Suite 100
Covington, KY 41011
- Is Your Healthcare Team Suffering from Initiative Fatigue?
- The Impact of Electronic Health Records in Patient Safety
- The Achilles Heel during Survey for Infection Prevention and Control: High-Level Disinfection and Sterilization
- Lisa Waldowski, DNP, APRN, CIC, Joins Compass Clinical
- The 90-Minute Life Safety Code Document Review
- CMS Announces Increased Oversight of Accrediting Organizations
- Does your Moderate Sedation Program measure up to the standards?