The media has been chock full of news about sexual harassment and related issues creating a hostile work environment. Do not think that this news escapes either CMS (state) or TJC surveyors’ attention. We know from experience that issues in the news influence surveyors’ sensitivity and alertness to related Conditions of Participation and standards enforcement.
Page 1 of 11
We help hospitals and health systems, and other healthcare organizations improve performance and overcome obstacles to providing safe, quality patient care.
Compass Clinical Consulting
100 E. RiverCenter Blvd, Suite 100
Covington, KY 41011
- Heads Up on Sexual Harassment in Healthcare Settings
- The Joint Commission Updates Hand Hygiene Compliance
- The Joint Commission’s Hospital National Patient Safety Goals for 2018
- Four Common EMTALA Vulnerabilities Hospitals Should Know … But Probably Don’t
- Pervasive Problem: Psychiatric Patient Treatment in The Emergency Department
- Compass in the Media – 2017 Contributions
- Mental Health Patients: Keeping Staff & Patients Safe Without a Behavioral Health Services Unit