The media has been chock full of news about sexual harassment and related issues creating a hostile work environment. Do not think that this news escapes either CMS (state) or TJC surveyors’ attention. We know from experience that issues in the news influence surveyors’ sensitivity and alertness to related Conditions of Participation and standards enforcement.
Page 1 of 11
We have helped hospitals, health systems, and other healthcare organizations improve performance and overcome obstacles to providing safe, quality patient care since 1979.
Compass Clinical Consulting
2181 Victory Parkway Ste 200
Cincinnati, Ohio 45206
- Understanding and Identifying Immediate Jeopardy Situations
- A Surgery Center’s Transformation: From Facing CMS Closure to Achieving Compliance and Sustainable Practices
- Kate Fenner to Present at Precision Medicine Summit for Hospital CEOs
- Stabilizing the Department and Improving Communication with Interim Surgical Services Director
- CMS Prohibits Texting Patient Orders
- Heads Up on Sexual Harassment in Healthcare Settings
- The Joint Commission Updates Hand Hygiene Compliance