The Systems Improvement Agreement between the hospital/healthcare organization and CMS binds the organization to engage in a series of improvement activities to address multiple deficiencies in compliance with the CoPs with the assistance of a third-party monitor/consultant approved in advance by the CMS Regional Office. The agreement grants the organization additional time to make sustainable improvements in complex quality, cultural, policy, and procedural deficiencies.
Page 1 of 11
We have helped hospitals, health systems, and other healthcare organizations improve performance and overcome obstacles to providing safe, quality patient care since 1979.
Compass Clinical Consulting
2181 Victory Parkway Ste 200
Cincinnati, Ohio 45206
- Kate Fenner to Present at Precision Medicine Summit for Hospital CEOs
- CMS Prohibits Texting Patient Orders
- Heads Up on Harassment in Healthcare Settings
- The Joint Commission Updates Hand Hygiene Compliance
- The Joint Commission’s Hospital National Patient Safety Goals for 2018
- Four Common EMTALA Vulnerabilities Hospitals Should Know … But Probably Don’t
- Pervasive Problem: Psychiatric Patient Treatment in The Emergency Department