The Systems Improvement Agreement between the hospital/healthcare organization and CMS binds the organization to engage in a series of improvement activities to address multiple deficiencies in compliance with the CoPs with the assistance of a third-party monitor/consultant approved in advance by the CMS Regional Office. The agreement grants the organization additional time to make sustainable improvements in complex quality, cultural, policy, and procedural deficiencies.
Page 1 of 11
We have helped hospitals, health systems, and other healthcare organizations improve performance and overcome obstacles to providing safe, quality patient care since 1979.
Compass Clinical Consulting
2181 Victory Parkway Ste 200
Cincinnati, Ohio 45206
- TJC Issues Sentinel Event Alert 59 on Physical and Verbal Violence Against Healthcare Workers
- More Leadership Rounds, Fewer HAIs in Hospitals?
- Sexual Harassment: Taking on the Imbalance of Power in the Healthcare Setting
- TJC Aggregates Sentinel Event Data
- Sexual Harassment in Healthcare – How to Prevent?
- Helping Healthcare Organizations Prevent, Detect, and Remediate Sexual Harassment Allegations
Compass Clinical Consulting Launches New Service
- Sexual Harassment in the Healthcare Setting